Just a bit of a stream of consciousness video. Been a while since touching base on here.
I’m an avid WordPress user (every site I start up and run, and many of my clients’ sites as well) and when installing a new Plugin this morning I ran into a little problem. After about an hour of fiddling around on various FAQs and forum topics, I was able to deduce a solution. And rather than dust myself off and walk away, I’m posting this so that others might have an easier time than I did.
When I started using WordPress about two years ago, I was interested in the platform specifically for the utility I saw in it. At the time I didn’t have the slightest idea about how to construct a system for managing content. I had begun to play with PHP includes, but that only gave me a slightly more efficient way of handling static information.